Conditions of the skin, hair and nails can be caused by different factors, and only licensed dermatologists can accurately diagnose and treat these issues. At the Center for Dermatology, Dr. Abdul Hafeez provides customized care for your individual skin care needs.
The Center for Dermatology is located in Lawrenceville, Georgia. Contact us today to schedule a consultation with Dr. Hafeez and have your skin issues addressed.
What Skin Conditions Do We Treat?
At the Center for Dermatology, we treat several medical skin conditions, including:
- Acne – A common skin condition characterized by pimples and inflamed pores, primarily on the face
- Rosacea Treatment – Skin redness that can also have pimples but is unrelated to Acne
- Atopic Dermatitis – An allergic reaction on the skin
- Psoriasis – Itchy, red patches, and scaly skin
- Nail Fungus – Fungal infections that begin underneath the nails
- Warts – All varieties of warts that begin with a viral infection
- Molluscum – A skin infection that manifests as clusters of small, red bumps that are painless but can be itchy
- Pediatric Dermatology – Common childhood dermatologic conditions such as warts, allergic reactions, and molluscum
How Do We Treat These Conditions?
Dr. Hafeez has several different approaches to treat these medical dermatological conditions. Each treatment is customized to the individual and based on your specific skin type and condition:
- Medical treatments – When treating chronic skin conditions, Dr. Hafeez often incorporates topical cleansers, topical and oral medications, skin emollients, biological medications, minor surgical procedures, electrosurgery, immunotherapy, and cryotherapy.
- Cosmetic treatments – Dr. Hafeez also incorporates the benefits of cosmetic approaches to skin treatment, such as IPL and laser therapy, chemical peels, blue light treatment, microdermabrasion, and photofacials.
Which Treatments are Right for Me?
The best way to begin treatment for your skin conditions is to schedule a consultation with Dr. Hafeez to address your skin concerns. While it is not always clear what causes certain skin conditions, it is important to have your skin issues accurately diagnosed to begin the proper treatment plan.
During your consultation, factors such as your health, medical history, skin condition and lifestyle will be evaluated to customize a treatment that will provide maximum benefits to each patient. Lighter treatments include things such as chemical peels.
What are the Side Effects of These Treatments?
Each treatment has its set of possible side effects, which will be discussed with you prior to treatment. Dr. Hafeez will create a treatment plan that offers comfortable, results-oriented procedures that create the best results with the least amount of recovery time. Visit our top rated clinic in Lawrenceville (serving Suwanee).
Contact the Center for Dermatology today to schedule a consultation with Dr. Hafeez and address your skin concerns.